Konichiwa!

  • shukumeid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
      Hi again, it's been a while. I think in the time I was away I had
      an enlightening experience. Now I kinda feel like I'm part of all
      (or no) religions but I'm closest to Shinto. When you think about
      it, no religion can be completely wrong or right, ne?
      When I tell my family, I hope they take it the right way. But if
      they
      don't the worst they can do is take away every thing Japanese
      until I'm an adult.
    • shukumeid