Hallo!

  • bkocot
    Message 1 of 144 , Jul 8, 1999
      Hi dear Members and you, Evermore222. the founder
      (that's me)has been seriously sick and spent almost a
      year in the hospital. Well, now I am back and we can
      start talking. I would like to start from the takai-kan
      (other world view) problem. What do you think about it?
    • wind
      Message 144 of 144 , May 17 3:11 PM
        Jade;
        Do not be so discontent. Though I am new to the group, I am
        not new to the religion. If you're wanting general information about
        Shinto you can go online to the national Shinto Foundation. It is
        at: http://jinja.or.jp/english/ or you can try this site.
        http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/ANCJAPAN/SHINTO.HTM. I hope that this
        helps. If not let me know.