Re: [shinlist] Hong Kong's Honganji Dojo - Horai Nenbutsu Association

  • Jérôme Ducor
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 11:36 PM
      Clifton Ong wrote :
      the Dharmagarjita (Horai, Dharma Thunder) Nenbutsu
      Association
      Thank you for the informative report.
      Any phone number?

      gassho
      --
      Jerome Ducor
      http://www.ville-ge.ch/musinfo/ethg/ducor/

    • Clifton Ong
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 6 1:51 AM
        Hello Rev Jerome Ducor,
        yes there is. I'm sorry about the address, i made a slight mistake. The full address is below:
        Rm A, 2/F, Hung On Building, 3 Tin Hau Temple Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 6 1:59 AM
          Hello,
          and thank you again. I have updated LinksPitaka accordingly:
          http://www.ville-ge.ch/musinfo/ethg/ducor/dirshin.htm#hongkong

          gassho
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6 2:09 AM
            That was fast!!! Hehehe!
            I am now discussing to put the Singapore members under
            the care of the Hong Kong Dojo (as Monto of the HK
            temple before we set up one here). This was
            recommended by one of the members from Hong Kong, Mdm
            Ho Kun Sum who will be going for Tokudo Ordination in
            June.
            Gassho,
            Clifton (Shaku Do Tatsu)

            http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/