New Member

  • Tim Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      Hello Sanga,
      I am a new member of your group. My true Self finds its NoSelf to be larger than any one school of Buddhism or Taoism or Paganism or Sufism. Within all of these Paths I have found Moon-Pointing Fingers. I'm curious: Is your Shin-Style, Moon-Pointing Finger comfortable with being attached to such a large hand?
      Namu Amida Butsu,
      Paleomagick

      Do you Yahoo!?