  • Erick Eevensen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      This sounds like a good idea, i think i will do it! You should consider it too...

      -e.

      >"Grains of Sand can start an Avalanche"
      >
      >His Holiness, the Dalai Lama has set a time for
      >Worldwide Simultaneous Prayer or Meditation
      >for Peace and Non-Violence in Resolving All Conflicts
      >
      >For 15 minutes
      >(wherever you are)
      >
      >from 10.00am to 10.15am Indian Standard Time

      >Wednesday 7 May 2003
      >
      >(PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL BE CALIFORNIA TIME
      > 9.30 - 9.45 p.m. ON TUESDAY, MAY 6TH, 2003, Rocky Mtn time 8:30- 8:45, eastern standard time 6:30-6:45)
      >
      >By this email we are asking you please to join in this
      >brief but
      >potentially powerful and beneficial spiritual event,
      >and to do all
      >you can to encourage your communities and others to
      >join in.
      >
      >The event is referred to on the website,
      >http://www.tibet.com [www.tibet.com]
      >
      >The aim is to spread the news far and wide, so that at
      >the appointed
      >time millions will join in mentally holding hands with
      >His Holiness
      >in prayer and meditation for Peace.

      http://www.votetoimpeach.org

      "...And which are the 18 craving-verbalizations dependent on what is internal? There being 'I am,' there comes to be 'I am here,' there comes to be 'I am like this' ... 'I am otherwise' ... 'I am bad' ... 'I am good' ... 'I might be' ... 'I might be here' ... 'I might be like this' ... 'I might be otherwise' ... 'May I be' ... 'May I be here' ... 'May I be like this' ... 'May I be otherwise' ... 'I will be' ... 'I will be here' ... 'I will be like this' ... 'I will be otherwise.' These are the 18 craving-verbalizations dependent on what is internal." -Buddha

      Do you Yahoo!?