Is this board still active?

  • Shawn Strout <sstroutdc@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      Hi All,

      There hasn't been a post on this board for about three weeks. Is
      this board still active? I was sincerely hoping to learn more about
      Shin Buddhism through this forum. I'm beginning to wonder if I
      will. If not, I'll have to find other means to do so.

      Thanks!
      Shawn
    • Richard St. Clair
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
        Hi, Shawn,
        E-lists wax and wane. It was very active around a year ago but
        activity has fallen off precipitously in recent months. Maybe if you
        post some interesting questions or problems people will get more
        active.
        in gassho,
        Rick S.