Re: keep shin list alive

  • Meg Davis <megdg@netzero.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      I hope this list stays alive and healthy as I look for messages every
      day. Book suggestions, Japanese buddhist culture and thoughts from
      the Shin world are all part of what I enjoy here. I don't check in
      often but I am paying attention to what goes on and, if I can
      contribute something wise, I will in the future. PLease keep this
      list going if just for those of us who have no other Shin contacts.

      Most Sincerely,
      :) Snowmonkey 53 (Meg in Arkansas)

      P.S. if you are curious about what kind of people are devoted Shin
      Buddhists you can see me on my music web pages here
      http://megdavis.tripod.com/index.htm