Re: [shinlist] Bombu

  • ShinBuddhist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2002
      In a message dated 11/24/02 9:16:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, bombu@... writes:

      ... it's good to meet you Ernesto. Who knows? perhaps we've met before,
      as Seikaku says in "Essentials of Faith Alone" 'With the pledges of
      friendship in this life - brief as a dream - to guide us, we tie the
      bonds for meeting before enlightenment in the coming life. If I am
      behind, I will be guided by others; if I go first, I will guide others.
      Becoming true friends through many lives, we bring each other to the
      practice of the Buddha-way, and as true teachers in each life, we will
      together sunder all delusion and attachment'.

      -Bombu

                   Wow, what a great quote! Thanks for sharing that. And, BTW, it's good to meet you too!

      Grasped,
      never to be abandoned,
      Ernesto.