A man that can pick up his own bike... or if he can't he is not afraid to ask for help.

  • fg45frank
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      I really hate talking about my self.... so I will try my best to explain who I am. I love to ride so, I am looking for a "man" that likes the same. It seems to be hard to find a single man these days that rides. I am recently divorced and have my own Harley, so I have plenty of "friends"... I would really love to hook up with a single man that likes to ride!!! I am very out going and I love a man who loves to cut up and have a good time. I don't like drama or stress. That is why I have a Harley :) I enjoy all my riding friends, but looking for a little more. So, if you want ride and have some laughs I'm your girl!!
      And if you click that link and swear to me, you might get a bit more. http://tinyurl.com/pg58r7