someone one that enjoys riding,has Harley and would like a passenger ...if we connect great

  • fg45frank
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009
      My interests are eclectic/diverse...I am equally comfortable at a black-tie affair as I am riding my Harley. I enjoy working out, dining out, traveling (I have been a frequent business traveler to Latin America), as well as spending time with my two dogs. A believer in "paying it forward", I am an active volunteer in a number of local charities.BTW, one of my guilty pleasures is coffee...I just can't get my day going without it ;)

      by the way I am looking for a "together" gentleman with depth, an irreverent sense of humor similar to my own, and a true appreciation for life and its possibilities.

      Given my love for animals, I would hope that my ideal match is an animal lover as well.If you think we might hit it off, I look forward to hearing from you. Perhaps we can meet for coffee on a weekend afternoon or a drink one evening after work.
      http://tinyurl.com/r5cxlf
      And if you click that link and swear to me, you might get a bit more. http://tinyurl.com/r5cxlf