let's hang out we are in the some area

  • fg45frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      Well lets see. . I loves to ride. i have the most amazing time while out for a ride.I live 5 miles from you and I am all about fun. I am an equal opportunity pleaser.Let's meet . we could go in the hills , and see what we can do together.
      .
      I enjoy most all sporting events, football and basketball and golf the most. I go camping and fishing as much as i can. i also love to sing and see movie.
      Iam a hot girl ..Here is my online album, Let's chat now.
      tell me what you want to do to me
      http://bit.ly/Gwioi