My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Ray Shepard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      Ray

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=676135&vt=5708122

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

    • Mr. X
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008

        peace,

        Jim Davis
        Ozark Bioregion, USA

        Check out my book on the Shia Imami Ismaili Faith: