I have added you as my friend. Let's chat!

  • fg45frank
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2008
      I live 4 miles from you and I am all about fun. I am an equal
      opportunity pleaser. I enjoy living life to the fullest. I try not to
      take anything too seriously. I don`t like drama, so take it easy and
      enjoy. Here I am:

      http://himeonline.zoomshare.com/files/chat.html

      Let's chat and arrange a meetup soon.
    • fg45frank