new member

  • mateo_1973
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      I joined this group after finding an archived message with a lot of
      good info. I'm disappointed that all the recent messages are just
      spam. Is there no moderator to weed out this tripe?
    • kingwarren14
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
        --- In shinlist@yahoogroups.com, "mateo_1973" <mateo_1973@...> wrote:

        > I joined this group after finding an archived message with a lot of
        > good info. I'm disappointed that all the recent messages are just
        > spam. Is there no moderator to weed out this tripe?

        This was a good site about two years ago. Unfortunataly,since then the
        only action has been spam . The moderator has lost the the pass word
        keys to change the program.
        Gwo Bei
      • jrdavis
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
          There is a semi-moderated Shin group at:

          kingwarren14 <kingwarren14@...> wrote:
          --- In shinlist@yahoogroup s.com, "mateo_1973" <mateo_1973@ ...> wrote:

          > I joined this group after finding an archived message with a lot of
          > good info. I'm disappointed that all the recent messages are just
          > spam. Is there no moderator to weed out this tripe?

          This was a good site about two years ago. Unfortunataly, since then the
          only action has been spam . The moderator has lost the the pass word
          keys to change the program.
          Gwo Bei

          Jim Davis
          Ozark Bioregion, USA

          New Edition of my book on the Ismaili Muslim faith:
          Visit: