Karma and you

  • pcjewel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      Buddhists believe that we are all affected by our deeds. It is the
      concept of Karma. That is why we strive to do only good. We try to do
      no harm to anyone or anything. We know that doing harm will only
      hinder or perhaps stop our reaching nirvana.
      It is quite evident that those who post their trash mail to our site
      do not share our beliefs. While I wish them only good and know that
      they do not do this out of spite or meanness, I would caution them
      against gathering up such bad Karma.

      Gassho
      Namu Amida Butsu.