Re: [shinlist] Are we good match??

  • Robert Minor
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2006
      So is being being hit on

      "Aaron (Joushin) Boone" <shoren108@...> wrote:
      Robert Minor wrote: I think you're barking up the wrong tree here fag45frank

      A Freudian slip I trust? Be aware that term is offensive to some.

      Robert Minor <thegreypiper@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      I think you're barking up the wrong tree here fag45frank

      fg45frank <fg45frank@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I believe we should use our hearts to feel and taste true love. It
      needs our patience and chance. That is my point of you. What about yours?

      http://single34we. bravehost. com/

      The Primal Vow was established out of deep compassion for us who cannot become freed from the bondage of birth-and-death through any religious practice, due to the abundance of blind passion. Since its basic intention is to effect the enlightenment of such an evil one, the evil person who is led to true entrusting by Other Power is the person who attains birth in the Pure Land. Thus, even the good person attains birth, how much more so the evil person!
      Shinran Shonin

    • Aaron (Joushin) Boone
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2006
        Yes Robert, but it was a spam-bot, and it hit the Group it seems, not just you. Last I checked we have both sexes here. No need to use nasty terms. Jodo shinsu is open to everyone regardless of gender, race or even orientation. Of course my Sensei could have been lieing about this, however I doubt it.

        Gassho,
        Aaron (Shaku Joushin)

        Robert Minor <thegreypiper@...> wrote:
        So is being being hit on