Fwd: Re: Lundup Ling -- a new retreat center in Tso Pema, India

  • Erick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      Hi,
      Thank you for helping put Erik. It means alot. If
      anyone does intend to donate, please contact me for
      the details. The flyer doesn't have that info. My
      friend in India will need to be notified if a donation
      is made, so he can get to the western union for pick
      up. Physical help is also welcome. Again contact me
      via this email address, and I can put you in touch
      with Rinpoche's wife or son. Thank you.

      take care-
      sumir
      p.s., the writing below was inspired by my future:

      In a land far away
      in the middle of a lake
      my Fathers, Father arose
      in a land far away
      surrounded by hills
      and the vast wide space
      of a deep, clear blue sky
      my Father resides
      in a form for me to see
      in a land far away
      sacred sounds reverberate
      small dwellings of rock
      house powerful, and far reaching wisdom minds
      in a land far away
      my home is being built
      where my Father resides
      I too will dwell
      taking on his immense qualities,
      this son of his heart will soar high,
      with wings as wide as space
      roar like a lion imbued with knowledge
      thundering in all directions
      demons will shriek and cower in fear
      the noble ones will rejoice
      and cry oceans of joyful tears
      carefree, free of the eight wordly concerns
      roaming without a home, at rest in my own mind
      this body will shrivel and leave nothing behind
      save for my nails and hair
      as rainbow lights fill the air
      ahhhhhhhhhh.......

      --- Erick wrote:

      http://www.angelfire.com/md/djhava/Lundup_Ling_plans.pdf

      > Please consider donating money, time, effort, or
      > skills to this wonderful new project, which will
      > create much positive potential and happiness in the
      > minds of many sentient beings.
      >
      > The promotional flyer above is very inspirational,
      > and it seems like a great project.
      >
      > Spread the word!
      >
      > Erick
      >

      > For as long as space endures
      > and for as long as living beings remain
      > until then may I too abide
      > to dispel the misery of the world.
      >
      > --Shantideva

      > ---------------------------------
      > Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small
      > Business.

      "...Death is what happens while you're waiting to practice..."

      -H.E. Bontul Rinpoche

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      For as long as space endures
      and for as long as living beings remain