Re: [shinlist] Digest Number 834

  • Galen Gorelangton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Always been one of my favorites too, jon... I wish the west could take a few ques from the east, in terms of different religions living in harmony with each other *thinks of the middle east*

      shinlist@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/b0VolB/TM

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: A Zen-Shin question
      From: "jonspayde"

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:47:14 -0000
      From: "jonspayde"
      Subject: Re: A Zen-Shin question

      Thanks to all for these thoughts. I'm particularly glad to reminded of the East
      Asian tendency to see paths as complementary. I've always loved the tradition
      of paintings called "Three Laughers," where Confucius, Sakyamuni, and Lao-
      tzu chuckle together.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! Photos