1 million mantra chanting

  • paldendharma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      We are starting a 1 million mantra chanting campaign. Do visit us at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PaldenDharma/
      for more details.
    • Allan Tan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006

        Dear All,

                     We are starting a campaign to chant 1 million mantras for the following aspirations

        May all sentient beings enjoy happiness and the causes of happiness.

        May all sentient beings be free from sufferings and the causes of sufferings.

        May all sentient beings attain without separation the superior joy beyond suffering

        May all sentient beings remain in great equanimity beyond attachment or aversion for anything.

        We look forward to your support.