A Most Interesting Place

  • lotusaware
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 9, 2005
      The following url goes to a number of essays, Dharma talks, and excellent material for
      consideration from leading thinkers and ministers of Shin Buddhism.

      http://www.livingdharma.org/Library.html

      BTW doesn't "Shin" translate as "True" so "Shin Buddhism" is the True Buddhism?
      Hmmmm.
      lotusaware
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 27, 2005
        That's great advice, Galen, bows to you and Prof. Matsunaga.