New

  • Kendra Jory
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      Hi everyone, I am new here and new to shin buddhism.

      I have recently been reading about buddhism, thanks to my husband
      introducing it to me, and wanted to share this interest with my
      daughter. I looked and looked and could not find any temples with
      children's programs. I then came across a shin buddhist church which
      has dharma school and am thrilled that I found it! I have spoken to
      it's reverend and plan on attending this weekend.

      I hope to meet people here with similar interests. Anyone else
      struggling with trying to raise a child non-christian in a christian
      environment?

      Thanks for letting me join,

      Kendra