Kyoto

  • Erick Neiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2005
      I'm in Kyoto for the next month, anybody got any recommendations? Anywhere I should definitely go (aside from Nishi and higashi Honganji and the other obvious ones)? Anyone I should meet?

      -Erick

      "O love, O pure deep love, be here, be now! Be all; worlds dissolve into your stainless endless radiance" --Rumi

    • Kumazuki
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2005
        Rick,
        I recommend;
        If you are still in Kyoto on the 21st of the month you HAVE TO go to the Toji Market. It is at the Toji Temple and is an swap meet that you can buy used kimonos and items  very very cheap.

        Scott
        kumazuki@...
        http://www.awes.com/hp/kuma
        http://www.awes.com/bearhide