Articles for Hongan News

  • Clifton Ong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2001
      Dear friends,
      Namu Amida Butsu!
      This is Clifton here, as some of you may know i have a
      newsletter called Hongan News under Yahoo!groups. I
      was wondering if anyone was interested in submitting
      articles pertaining to
      1) Pure Land Buddhism, especially Jodo Shinshu.
      2)Sermons, Messages, news (esp on happenings in the
      Honganji Overseas districts).
      3) History and development on Shinshu (Sensei Alfred
      Bloom can help with this especially i hope! hehe).
      4) Personal encounters with Jodo Shinshu. etc
      are especially welcome.
      If anyone has any articles to contribute, please send
      it to sanath_sg@..., sanathong@... or
      sanathong@.... Thank you in advance and hope you
      all can contribute articles!

      Gassho,