Re: new JPEG file uploaded

  • Robert Garvey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      Thanks, Shoren. Your "pestiness" was useful.

      The behavior is different for the account that
      uploads a photo. That account has access to both
      the thumbnail and full size versions. I deleted
      the picture in the photo section then reloaded it
      in the files section. The link to that file in the
      earlier upload notice (message 2391) is once again
      functional.

      enjoy,

      Robert

      --- In shinlist@yahoogroups.com, "Shoren \"the ever pesty\""