new JPEG file uploaded

  • Robert Garvey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      I just uploaded to the photos section of this group
      a picture of a wall around the Higashi Honganji garden.
      I'd taken this photo in November of 2003 when I went
      to celebrate Hoonko. The dimensions of the JPEG file
      are 1024x769 pixels, suitable for use as a desktop
      background.

      gassho,

      Robert
    • Shoren "the ever pesty"
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
        Hi Robert,

        The file will not be at that size however. Yahoo makes a scaled down image for viewing. The only way you can download the full sized picture is if it is a file. This is why I put some images like desk tops in files, the photos section doesn't work for that.

        Gassho
        Shoren

        Robert Garvey <robert.garvey@...> wrote:

        I just uploaded to the photos section of this group
        a picture of a wall around the Higashi Honganji garden.
        I'd taken this photo in November of 2003 when I went
        to celebrate Hoonko.  The dimensions of the JPEG file
        are 1024x769 pixels, suitable for use as a desktop
        background.

        gassho,

        Robert

        The Primal Vow was established out of deep compassion for us who cannot become freed from the bondage of birth-and-death through any religious practice, due to the abundance of blind passion. Since its basic intention is to effect the enlightenment of such an evil one, the evil person who is led to true entrusting by Other Power is the person who attains birth in the Pure Land. Thus, even the good person attains birth, how much more so the evil person!

        Shinran Shonin

        Yahoo! Messenger

      • Robert Garvey
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
          Thanks, Shoren. Your "pestiness" was useful.

          The behavior is different for the account that
          uploads a photo. That account has access to both
          the thumbnail and full size versions. I deleted
          the picture in the photo section then reloaded it
          in the files section. The link to that file in the
          earlier upload notice (message 2391) is once again
          functional.

          enjoy,

          Robert

          --- In shinlist@yahoogroups.com, "Shoren \"the ever pesty\""