New Times

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2005
      New Times

      Across the seas of time and space
      mystics have always gathered together
      to teach and practice the many ways to the Real.
      Our present time is no different
      and in this land,
      Coyote's Land,
      the faiths, practices and rites
      of every religion of the world has come.
      Originally, there was only one religion
      the awe of the Real
      (a deep sense of the mystery of being),
      there were no laws, no rites.
      And the people carried this of awe
      with them as they scattered across the world.
      Over time and distance
      the One faith became many
      but its heart remained the same:
      the awe of the Real.
      Over time most people failed to realize this awe
      and confused laws and rites with the Real,
      but always a small group survived which
      passed on the techniques to attain the Real
      to the next generation.
      Those whom the Real graced
      came into contact with these groups
      and awakened into the Real.
      Others who mistook the outer form for its inner,
      merely passed from death into rebirth
      according to the nature of their deeds.
      Until today in Coyote's land
      I see these faiths are coming back together
      in a nation made up of the world's nations,
      in a nation of faith made up of all the world's
      faiths.
      This is the beginning of the many back into the One.

      Jim Davis
      Ozark Bioregion, USA

      "It's painful to submit to our
      bosses; it's even more stupid to choose them!" (wall slogan 1968)
      "The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! "(Max Stirner).

      "Waking up After a Night on the Town With the Mead of Inspiration & Eros Insurgent"
      http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?&isbn=0-595-18213-5
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2005
        In a message dated 3/11/05 6:02:39 PM, from_alamut@... writes:

        << "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws" - Tacitus >>

        That's a good one, Jim. We just finished our taxes. The tax codes are a
        perfect example of this corrupt state. We hired a tax preparer this year. We're
        getting too old to tangle with the IRS unaided.

        (Egen)