Updating my address book

  • Erick Neiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2005
      Hi

      I am updating my address book and it would be very helpful if you could click on the link below and enter your contact details for me:

      http://www.bebo.com/fr2/7267250a6427357b98706703c114445678d18

      I am using a new service that helps people stay in touch. It is only for direct friends and allows you to privately exchange contact details and view one another's photos. You choose what to share.

      Thank you for helping.

      Erick