Namu Amida Butsu 2

  • sanath_sg@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 1:52 AM
      Here's another one...

      SEIKATSI SHINJO - SHINSHU PLEDGE

      1. I take refuge in the Vow of the Buddha. Reciting His Sacred Name,
      I will live through life with strength and security.

      2. I adore the light of the Buddha. I will put my effort in my work
      and with self-reflection and gratitude.

      3. I follow the Teachings of the Buddha. Knowing that I am on the
      Right Path, I will spread the Dharma.

      4. I rejoice in the Compassion of the Buddha. I will respect and help
      others and do my best for the welfare of mankind.