Newsletter for shinlist Members

  • nr59751
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Refinancing your home has never been easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you as much money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone, anywhere.
      Do not miss out.
      It only takes is thirty seconds to fill out this free form
      Copy and paste the following link into your web browser and start saving

      http://grealus.com/azvhu

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      This is a one time opportunity.
      You should not miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.

      http://grealus.com/azvhu

    • nr597430
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
        This is your one opportunity so act now.
        If you have debt you must consolidate.
        Do not miss out live happier and debt free.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        Take 30 seconds and start a debt free future.

        http://grealus.com/adfhu