Re: [shinlist] A  Sincere Dilemma [A follow up]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004

      In a message dated 8/17/04 2:30:45 AM, shoren108@... writes:

      I am embracing the study and practice of the Dharma not for fear of Hell but because it gives me joy. I adore the practices, wisdom, art, and all the aesthetic paraphernalia included in the package.

      Hi, Shoren,

      Yes, some of the aesthetic paraphernalia is interesting to me too!
      It sounds like you are on the right road.

      be well,
      (Egen)