Just a fun note

  • Aaron (Shoei) Boone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi y'all!

      My Amida Buddha statue arrived today and I am simply giddy! I have decided that my little O'Butsudan is not equal to him so I will leave it for Kannon samma and I'll embark on  an art project. I'll snag somebody with a digital camera and share with you all when I figure out what I want to make for him.

      Thanks for the time. ;-)

      Gassho
      Shoei,  joyfully afflicted with my old artist madness!

      Namu-Amida-Butsu
      Namu-Amida-Butsu
      Namu-Amida-Butsu

      Do you Yahoo!?