our ~~ LAST ~~ ceremonies are now being prepared . . .

  • AmaNoGawa
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2004
      I HEREBY CHALLENGE THE ELDERS

      Posted By: DarrelWhitewolf

      Date: Monday, 24 May 2004, 8:16 a.m.

      I Darrel Whitewolf, elder of Cherokee decent, with this powerful
      message, hereby challenge the elders of all native nations. I hereby
      petition for the immediate release of sacred information to all
      humanity concerned for the immediate future of their families and loved
      ones.

      At the risk of having many arrows shot in my direction, I send this
      message.

      I am an old warrior who is no stranger to battles.

      It has been brought to my attention that the elders at this time are
      preparing the last ceremonies. The Hopi who have no word in their
      vocabulary for the future and are preparing to go underground. The
      Ojibwa and the Lakota are saying that we are at the end. They say and I
      quote "Go back and tell the people it is no longer the eleventh hour".
      It is said that the blue star (katchina) has arrived and the "Purifier"
      (a large celestial body) follows. It's time for the "CLEANSING" THE
      "THIRD SHAKING".

      It is time to tell the people about the arrival of the watchers from
      the skies who don't look like us and the ones underground as well.
      I have heard that White Buffalo Calf Woman has returned. I have been
      told to teach the stories of creation and how we must become together
      as one. This is not enough.

      Chief Lookinghorse has delivered his messages at sacred sites all over
      the world but it is still unclear to non indian people just what is
      happening now, this very year, maybe even this very next month.

      It is perfectly clear to me but who will believe one person?

      It is not enough to quote verses from the bible. It is not enough to
      tell the old stories. It is not enough to talk about the animals and
      what it means when a certain one shows up in your life.

      I think I can safely say that I speak for all readers here when I
      challenge you for the plain and simple truth about what is about to
      happen. No more Bible verses from the unbalanced cross brought by the
      ones who stole our land, raped our women and killed our children. The
      ones manipulated by the watchers.

      No more old stories. No more codes.

      People do not want to hear this nonsense any longer because time is too
      short. I know that you know. I also know that there is still prejudice
      in the hearts of some of you and you do not want non-indian people to
      know these things.

      It is time and the time is now for you to speak clearly and decisevely
      in releasing the information needed for people of all nations to
      prepare themselves practically, safely, physically and spiritually.

      There is talk that the Pope is giving his final blessings. He speaks of
      the fact that "Wormwood" (Planet X) has arrived. There is talk that
      supposed astronomers are watching something large speeding toward
      Earth. There is clear and unmistakable evidence that the skies day and
      night have suddenly changed dramatically. The moon has changed its
      orbit and appears in the west sky now when it rises. The stars are
      turning around in the sky at night and moving slower. The Earth Mother
      staggers like a drunk.

      With great respect to the Creator, I bow to him in a humble way and ask
      for guidance in these matters not for me but for my brothers and
      sisters, my friends and families.

      With great respect for the elders I ask you to put this knowledge forth
      and back up your words which say Mitakoye Oyasin. We are all your
      brothers and sisters. Will you leave us behind, only knowing half
      truths?

      Grandfather forgive me if I have offended as this message comes from my
      heart and the Spirit of Crazy Horse inside me speaking. Grandfather
      forgive those who still hold contempt for the white man, the black man,
      the red and the yellow.

      We send our prayers to you with the smoke from the sacred pipe on the
      wings of our brother Awahili, the Eagle.

      I ask that you keep all of us here in your presense now and for ever.

      Let the truths become clear to all.

      Wado, Wakan Tanka, Aho

      That is all I have to say.

      Darrel Whitewolf

      http://www.haveyouthought.com/ContactUs.htm

      end

      ^^^
      ^^^

      "LAST Ceremonies" forwarded by Millennium Twain

      ^^^
      ^^^

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 1, 2004
        This is crap...its been spammed to most religious
        newsgroups,

        jim
        --- AmaNoGawa <unamity@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >
        > Grandfather forgive me if I have offended as this
        > message comes from my
        > heart and the Spirit of Crazy Horse inside me
        > speaking. Grandfather
        > forgive those who still hold contempt for the white
        > man, the black man,
        > the red and the yellow.
        >
        > We send our prayers to you with the smoke from the
        > sacred pipe on the
        > wings of our brother Awahili, the Eagle.
        >
        > I ask that you keep all of us here in your presense
        > now and for ever.
        >
        > Let the truths become clear to all.
        >
        > Wado, Wakan Tanka, Aho
        >
        > That is all I have to say.
        >

        > Darrel Whitewolf
        >
        > http://www.haveyouthought.com/ContactUs.htm
        >

        > end
        >

        > ^^^
        > ^^^
        >

        > "LAST Ceremonies" forwarded by Millennium Twain

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/b0VolB/TM

        =====
        Jim Davis
        Ozark Bioregion, USA

        "The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! "(Max Stirner).

        "Waking up After a Night on the Town With the Mead of Inspiration & Eros Insurgent"
        http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?&isbn=0-595-18213-5
      • anpuheru
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 1, 2004
          > --- AmaNoGawa <unamity@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I HEREBY CHALLENGE THE ELDERS

          Has anyone else checked out this guy's Yahoo! profile? He looks like
          Charles Manson's brother! EEEEEEK!!!
        • Rob Findlay
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 1, 2004
            Message
            Yeah, ya know it bugs me somtimes how Buddhism is sort of a magnet for the new agey types.
            Folks who assume we'll buy into their space crystal love affair?
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 1, 2004
              --- In shinlist@yahoogroups.com, AmaNoGawa <unamity@y...>
              wrote:

              > I HEREBY CHALLENGE THE ELDERS

              And _I_ hereby challenge "The Elder"! Probably the WORST
              album KISS ever did!!! Almost as bad as that space-injun
              millennialist-too-late drivel I grabbed that quote above from.

              As someone also of Cherokee blood, I say to you, o
              brother...take a couple of Thorazine and calm the hell down.
              Really. And stop listening to those Firesign Theatre
              albums...they seem to be a bad influence on you.

              Have a day.

              DAC.
            • Rob Findlay
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 1, 2004
                Message
                Your Cherokee too? My grandmother was half or a quarter Cherokee.

                Rob

                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 1, 2004
                  On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:23:33 -0600, Rob Findlay wrote:
                  > Your Cherokee too? My grandmother was half or a quarter Cherokee.
                  > Rob

                  One quarter Mohawk, here. The reddest-haired, whitest-bearded, most Hasidic
                  Mohawk you'll ever meet :-)

                  With palms together,
                  Peter (Kyobo) Skye
                • SHOEI
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 1, 2004
                    OMG! I thought he looked like Rasputin!

                    anpuheru <ANPUHERU@...> wrote:

                    > --- AmaNoGawa <unamity@y...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I HEREBY CHALLENGE THE ELDERS

                    Has anyone else checked out this guy's Yahoo! profile? He looks like
                    Charles Manson's brother! EEEEEEK!!!

                    Namu-Amida-Butsu
                    Namu-Kanzeon-Bosatsu
                    Namu-Seishi-Bosatsu

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                  • DAC Crowell
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 2, 2004
                      --- In shinlist@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Findlay" <rob@r...>
                      wrote:
                      > Your Cherokee too? My grandmother was half or a quarter
                      Cherokee.

                      Yup...same situation, too. Parental grandma was 1/4-blood.

                      To me, the fact that bloodlines and ideologies are spreading out
                      into the world, farther and farther, crisscrossing so many
                      different peoples and races is a MUCH more positive and
                      important point than that "I read 'Black Elk Speaks' one too many
                      times on acid" nonsense that kicked this thread off. The sooner
                      people clue up that we ultimately are all one people and all we
                      truly have in this life right now is this world here, the sooner we
                      can get past that sort of apocalypto-gibberish and overblown
                      poop. After all, when you really begin to look into the Native
                      American belief systems that this...whoever-the-hell-it-is...is
                      warping the hell out of for their own aggrandizement, you find that
                      there's a lot of similarity between the concepts of the central
                      Native American deities such as Wakan Tanka, etc, and Amida
                      Buddha, inasmuch as both are in a sense embodiments of
                      wisdom and compassion that are found within all things. And I
                      don't think that's an accidental parallel, either.

                      Namuamidabutsu!

                      Shaku Kyomei Ho / DAC Crowell
                    • Rob Findlay
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jun 2, 2004
                        I would like to see both happen. Individual cultures left intact and then
                        a vast majority that are culturally plural.

                        I think it would be a shame to see distinct cultures only in museums.

                        Rob

                        DAC Crowell said:

                        > --- In shinlist@yahoogroups.com, "Rob Findlay"
                        > <rob@r...> wrote:
                        > > Your Cherokee too? My grandmother was half or a quarter
                        > Cherokee.
                        >
                        > Yup...same situation, too. Parental grandma was 1/4-blood.
                        >
                        > To me, the fact that bloodlines and ideologies are spreading out
                        > into the world, farther and farther, crisscrossing so many
                        > different peoples and races is a MUCH more positive and
                        > important point than that "I read 'Black Elk Speaks' one too many
                        > times on acid" nonsense that kicked this thread off. The sooner
                        > people clue up that we ultimately are all one people and all we
                        > truly have in this life right now is this world here, the sooner we can
                        > get past that sort of apocalypto-gibberish and overblown
                        > poop. After all, when you really begin to look into the Native
                        > American belief systems that this...whoever-the-hell-it-is...is
                        > warping the hell out of for their own aggrandizement, you find that
                        > there's a lot of similarity between the concepts of the central
                        > Native American deities such as Wakan Tanka, etc, and Amida
                        > Buddha, inasmuch as both are in a sense embodiments of
                        > wisdom and compassion that are found within all things. And I
                        > don't think that's an accidental parallel, either.
                        >
                        > Namuamidabutsu!
                        >
                        > Shaku Kyomei Ho / DAC Crowell
                        >

                        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        > Yahoo! Groups Links
                        >
                        > To visit your group on the web, go
                        > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shinlist/  To unsubscribe from

                        With Palms - Togther, Rob Findlay
                        Homepage | http://robfindlay.org
                        Blog | http://robfindlay.org/mt/
                        --
                        "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream
                        of the future, concentrate the mind on
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jun 2, 2004
                          ~~~
                          ~~~~~

                          as we unveil ...

                          the love ...

                          WE ONCE DID HIDE!

                          Millennium Twain

                          http://unamity.com/SoverAnia.jpg

                          global 'womanity'?

                          connectivity !!

                          ..

                        • Shaku Kyobo
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 2, 2004
                            > as we unveil ...
                            > the love ...
                            > WE ONCE DID HIDE!

                            > Millennium Twain

                            Don't know about y'all, but I've decided to filter out this sender.

                            With palms together,
                            Peter (Kyobo) Skye
                          • Yvonne Perkins
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jun 2, 2004
                              In the Colon Cancer Support Yahoo group I belong to, the group "owner" can remove and ban disruptive members. Not saying anything should be done, just relating what I've experienced.
                              Yvonne P

                              AmaNoGawa <unamity@...> wrote:

                              ~~~
                              ~~~~~

                              as we unveil ...

                                          the love ...

                                                     WE ONCE DID HIDE!

                              Millennium Twain

                              http://unamity.com/SoverAnia.jpg

                              global 'womanity'?

                              connectivity !!

                              ..

                              Yvonne P
                              Caregiver to husband, Dale, who is 73 and undergoing chemotherapy for Stage IV rectal cancer diagnosed in 2002

                              Do you Yahoo!?

                            • DAC Crowell
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jun 2, 2004
                                --- In shinlist@yahoogroups.com, Shaku Kyobo <kyobo@a...>
                                wrote:
                                > > as we unveil ...
                                > > the love ...
                                > > WE ONCE DID HIDE!
                                >
                                > > Millennium Twain
                                >
                                > Don't know about y'all, but I've decided to filter out this sender.

                                Can't argue with that logic. Now if we could just find the lever on
                                that filter that sets it to 'backwash', maybe we could get this
                                whatever-it-is out of the pool...

                                DAC.
                              • anpuheru
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jun 3, 2004
                                  --- In shinlist@yahoogroups.com, Shaku Kyobo <kyobo@a...> wrote:
                                  > > as we unveil ...
                                  > > the love ...
                                  > > WE ONCE DID HIDE!
                                  >
                                  > > Millennium Twain
                                  >
                                  > Don't know about y'all, but I've decided to filter out this sender.
                                  >
                                  > With palms together,
                                  > Peter (Kyobo) Skye

                                  Hey Peter!

                                  How do you filter someone out? I can't seem to see anything in Yahoo!
                                  Groups to do this. Thanks!
                                • Shaku Kyobo
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jun 3, 2004
                                    > Hey Peter!

                                    > How do you filter someone out? I can't seem to see anything in
                                    > Yahoo! Groups to do this. Thanks!

                                    I do it with my e-mail program. I isolate anything from a particular sender
                                    then trash it.

                                    With palms together,
                                    Peter (Kyobo) Skye