Hi! Mina-sama

  • Clifton Ong
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi everyone,
      Clifton here, i am e-mailing all of you from Kyoto now
      where i am at Nishi-Hongwanji, the Honzan! The Youth
      Convention is finished and it was WONDERFUL!! I even
      took a picture with Shinmon-sama (Huat Zhu! show u
      when i return home!!!).I also took my Kikyoshiki n my
      Homyo is Dodatsu.See you all soon!!! Ja matta!!!

      In gassho,
      Clifton

      http://invites.yahoo.com/