Re: [shinlist] Re: Isolated comrades

  • Shaku Kyobo
    Message 1 of 91 , May 3, 2004
      > Peter, honestly, you don�t know me well enough to say some of the
      > things you did. It�s passed and I will let it go...

      Jose,

      I am too much your friend and fellow traveler to let this go by.

      Doreen's posts on this thread have shown me how perilous it is to use someone
      else's posts as a sounding board for one's own feelings. I felt personally
      attacked by hers, you felt personally attacked by mine. In either case the true
      fault is that we both should have, but didn't, start a new thread.

      I did not mean to attack you, impugn your honor, or assign any mixed motives to
      you. I only meant to level the playing field on the subject of discrimination.
      I can't apologize enough for how that played out in my posts.

      Best always,
      Peter
    • D K F
      Message 91 of 91 , May 5, 2004
        I'd be interested in hearing the rest of your story...

        Namuamidabutsu,
        Doreen/Shaku ni Myo Jun