Re: [shinlist] Welcome Yui-do!

  • Gail Kinniburgh-Hanni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2000
      Thank-you for the welcome and visiting my site.
      I am not sure of the origin of the legend. It is from the book "The Teaching
      of Buddha" by The Soceity for the Promotion of Buddhism. Which I received as
      a gift three years ago. I visited Clifton Org's web site, which is
      wonderful! The temple which I belong to has a link to and from this site. I
      belong to the Calgary Buddhist Temple. I will be sure to tell them of this
      Thanks again