3851i am tall girl

  • fg45frank
    May 4, 2009
      I m Ammy. I know i dont really know you but im about to be moving near you. Im moving in with my friend near you in 6 days. I know its near you because i searched using my new zipcode with a 10 mile radius and you came up. Anyway your profile caught my eye and i thought maybe we could get to know each other before i come down there. I wont really know anyone and you seemed like you would be pretty cool to maybe chill with or something. Not sure if you are interested but if you are i got a few ways you can hit me up.