    Oct 12, 2000
      ---

      > Questions to answer:-
      > -Name:Gail Kinniburgh-Hänni
      > -Nick:(Dharma name_ Shaku Yui-Do
      > -Age:29
      > -D/O/B:Nov.7,1970
      > -Country:Canada
      > -A short intro (i.r hobbies, likes/dislikes, how to
      > came to know Buddhism)I am an artist, I work in mixed media/
      collage works. Alot of my themes relate to Buddhism, not always in
      the Shin. tradition though. A lot of my themes deal with Tibetan
      Buddhism, I am an activist for Freedom For Tibet.
      I became aquianted with Buddhism when I was in High school,I had
      friends that were Buddhist, and I took an Anthropology class then I
      converted. I was Anglican, I am also part Cherokee. Native and
      Buddhist religions are very similar.
      > -Do you consider urself a Shin Buddhist?Yes
      > (Yes, how to get to know the Shin teachings?)Through the Calgary
      Buddhist community
      > (No, which tradition are you in?)
      > -Are you interested in learning more abt Shin? Yes
      >

      > In gassho,
      > Gail

      > http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic