3400new Member Seb Hiroshi

  • seb_hiroshimakoto
    Nov 1 9:50 AM
      the thought of the day.

      Namu Amida Butsu.Namu Amida Butsu.Namu Amida Butsu.
      My beloved Brothers in the Sangha of our beloved Sensei Shinran

      I just finish reading the On Essential of Faith Alone...from the
      collected works os our beloved teacher.
      If the world can read it,or if the Jodo-Shishu members do so....well
      my friends...we will have a big Sangha...because is exceedingly

      the three Mind are MAKOTO-KOKORO.
      nothing is equal with SHINJIN.Of the Other Power...for it is working
      the universal Primal Vow;this Vow embodying great Love and great
      compassion,which brings ALL sentient beings into the suprime Nirvana.
      The Name of this Buddha surpasses the names of all ther
      it is based on the Vow to save ALL Beings.

      with makoto in gassho.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic