2901Re: [shinlist] Re: one more quetion, please

    Nov 2, 2005
      Ryk,
      You might want to email Rev. Kenjitsu Nakagaki, minister of the
      New York Buddhist Church, for an explanation. He is very well
      versed in Shin concepts as well as general Buddhism. His email,
      as far as I know, is still
      nakagaki@...

      Hope this helps,

      In a message dated 11/2/05 11:12:54 AM, amidatrust@... writes:

      Hi Rick,

      The reason I asked the qiestion is because I am trying to learn more
      about Jodo Shinshu through a reverend and he asked me to give a
      detailed analysis of jinshin.  I also felt the terms were pretty
      interchangable, that jinshin was more or less the mental attitude
      towards the tenets of faith, and so went into dteail about what
      those tenets were.  He told me they were not interchangable but
      represented unique concepts.  When I went to the net to see if I
      could find more references to jinshin I found very little material.
      Hence I addressed this group hoping there would be folks with a
      greater opprotunity and more acsess to information than I had to
      help me understand the concept.

      In Gassho,

      Ryk

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic