RE: [shephardfamilyenterprise] May 15th Is Consumer Stand-Off Day!!!!!!!

  • Nicholas Shephard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      I know that's right, it is something about doing everything together that really effects the overall picture... But when tragglers boycott in small numbers at a time the effect is not the same....

      Shephard Family Enterprise
      Business Administration and Information Systems Consultants
      P.O. Box 02118
      Detroit, Michigan 48202
      Support Minority Businesses
       ^^^^^^^______  || _____
       |SHEPHARD FAMILY ENT. | ||'|"\,__
       |_..._...______________-|=||_|SF|..;]
       "(@)'(@) " " " " |(@)(@)   (@)***(@)

      Want To Know More About Me? Let`s Get Closer!!!!!!

      New Website for Adults and Business Professionals

      I have created a new forum site for older adults and would like for you to join and start topics, plus, encourage others to participate. Let me know what you think? Also, let some of your friends and family members know so that they also join in some of our discussions.
      Thanks.

      To: shephardfamilyenterprise@yahoogroups.com
      From: hippymidget@...
      Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 12:07:26 -0700
      Subject: Re: [shephardfamilyenterprise] May 15th Is Consumer Stand-Off Day!!!!!!!

      Well, I buy gas once a week. I didn't used to be so particular about where I purchase my gas. So ... I'll do the Exxon thing as well as this. Nothin like a double whammy!

      Yes, I have heard about that..... We just need to focus on the total picture and move forward based on what really is. Gas prices are going higher and our incomes are decreasing as consumers. But what are we to do? Just sit here and wait? Well, we all must make a difference so let's start here.....

      Want To Know More About Me? Let`s Get Closer!!!!!!

      New Website for Adults and Business Professionals

      I have created a new forum site for older adults and would like for you to join and start topics, plus, encourage others to participate. Let me know what you think? Also, let some of your friends and family members know so that they also join in some of our discussions.
      Thanks.

      Debbie

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Create the ultimate e-mail address book. Import your contacts to Windows Live Hotmail. Try it!