Mureeds of Moulana Sheikh Nazim

  • blackturbanhaq
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2006
      Bismillah hirrahmaan nirraheem
      Assalamu Alaikum

      All who take bayyath from Moulana Shiekh Nazim or by a
      representative/deputy/kalipha appointed by Maulana Sheikh Nazim and
      who join the Distinguished Naqshabandi tariqa become mureeds of
      Moulana Sheikh Nazims by default. No kalipha/representative/deputy
      can claim that they have Mureeds of their own who are
      Naqshabandis.It has come to light some
      mureeds/representatives/deputies of Moulana Sheikh Nazim are
      claiming that they are having their own mureeds exceeding one
      million all over the world following Naqshabandi tariqa.These
      deputies claim they are doing Moulana Sheik Nazims work.

      I say even if there are one hundred billion mureeds in this universe
      there is only need for one moulana (MASTER). And for this end of
      times before the arrival of Seyyidna Imaam Mehdi (alai)there is only
      one heavenly appointerd master and that is the final Sultan Ul
      Awliya Moulana Shiekh Nazim Haqqani.

      A kalipha/representative or deputy appointed by Moulana Sheikh
      Nazims has the duty of only giving Bayyath, or conducting zikr or
      conveying messages from Moulana Sheikh Nazim.Instead these mureeds
      of Moulana are sidelining Moulana Sheikh Nazim as if he has
      retired and is incapable,weak and feeble person and are promoting
      themselves as highly capable people to carry the Naqshabandi
      tariqa.This message is going to really upset the sub mureeds of
      these so called mureeds/representatives/deputies of Moulana Sheikh
      Nazim.

      I also believe that even if certain of Moulana Shiekh Nazims mureeds
      are spiritually opened up, this does not mean that they are of high
      spiritual rank.Spiritual ranks are given by Moulana Sheikh Nazim to
      his mureeds and has got nothing to do with the mureed being
      spiritually opened up or not.This is entirely in the hands of
      Moulana Shiekh Nazim. Nor is kalipha/representative/deputy of
      Moulana Sheik Nazim capable of giving spiritual ranks or commenting
      on the spiritual status of any other mureed of Moulana Shiekh
      Nazim.This is the sole previledge of Moulana Shiekh Nazim.

      Omar of Naqshabandia
    • qadejahaqqani
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2006
        Assalamu Alaikum,
        Alhamdulillah
        medad ya seyyidi ya sultan ul awliya

        This topic is of the utmost impotance to the murids of the Naqshbandi
        Tariqat. It appears that all around the world there are divided camps
        forming under the leadership of some appointed deputies of Moulana
        Sheik Nazim. very true with your reference to these 'SUB MUREEDS' who
        are claiming they are mureeds of these naqshabandi deputies and they
        have started a war on who is to succeed maulana sheikh nazim, thereby
        creating fitna and fighting.

        Please, lets use our heads and hold our horses.The last thing Moulana
        Sheik Nazim wants is for division to appear in the Naqshabandi Tariqa.
        He is promoting love, brotherhood and unity and certainly does not
        condone his mureeds or his 'sub mureeds' to start war or to be divided
        whose to succeed him.Any such behaviour defeats the purpose of us
        being a mureed or us making any progress spiritually.Our objective of
        becoming a mureed is become perfect humans or be representatives of
        Allah Almighty not POLITICIANS or Marketing Departments for any deputy
        and thier successorships.

        All these camps from where ever they are needs to understand this
        fact.Moulana Shiek Nazim will hand over all secrets with the arrival
        of Imam Mahdi Alai Salaam and dress him with these secrets. Thereafter
        Seyyidna Imaam Mahdi Alai Salaam will govern with Moulana Shiek Nazim
        the planet earth.There will not be any sin and only spirituality on
        this planet.After that comes Seyyidna ISa Alai Salaam.And after 40
        years or so the sun will rise from the west and its Yawmal Kiyama.

        So, looking at the sequence of these events where do the so called
        successors fit in? Yes they will be there in title but the Ultimate
        leaders with Power and Heavenly appointed job descriptions will be
        Sultan Ul Awliya Moulana Shiekh Nazim, Khatm Ul Awliya Faiz
        Dagastaani, Seyyidna Mahdi Alai Salaam and Seyyidna Isa alai Salaam.

        Qadejahaqqani

        --- In sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com, "blackturbanhaq"
        <blackturbanhaq@...> wrote:

        > Bismillah hirrahmaan nirraheem
        > Assalamu Alaikum
        >
        > All who take bayyath from Moulana Shiekh Nazim or by a
        > representative/deputy/kalipha appointed by Maulana Sheikh Nazim and
        > who join the Distinguished Naqshabandi tariqa become mureeds of
        > Moulana Sheikh Nazims by default. No kalipha/representative/deputy
        > can claim that they have Mureeds of their own who are
        > Naqshabandis.It has come to light some
        > mureeds/representatives/deputies of Moulana Sheikh Nazim are
        > claiming that they are having their own mureeds exceeding one
        > million all over the world following Naqshabandi tariqa.These
        > deputies claim they are doing Moulana Sheik Nazims work.
        >
        > I say even if there are one hundred billion mureeds in this universe
        > there is only need for one moulana (MASTER). And for this end of
        > times before the arrival of Seyyidna Imaam Mehdi (alai)there is only
        > one heavenly appointerd master and that is the final Sultan Ul
        > Awliya Moulana Shiekh Nazim Haqqani.
        >
        > A kalipha/representative or deputy appointed by Moulana Sheikh
        > Nazims has the duty of only giving Bayyath, or conducting zikr or
        > conveying messages from Moulana Sheikh Nazim.Instead these mureeds
        > of Moulana are sidelining Moulana Sheikh Nazim as if he has
        > retired and is incapable,weak and feeble person and are promoting
        > themselves as highly capable people to carry the Naqshabandi
        > tariqa.This message is going to really upset the sub mureeds of
        > these so called mureeds/representatives/deputies of Moulana Sheikh
        > Nazim.
        >
        > I also believe that even if certain of Moulana Shiekh Nazims mureeds
        > are spiritually opened up, this does not mean that they are of high
        > spiritual rank.Spiritual ranks are given by Moulana Sheikh Nazim to
        > his mureeds and has got nothing to do with the mureed being
        > spiritually opened up or not.This is entirely in the hands of
        > Moulana Shiekh Nazim. Nor is kalipha/representative/deputy of
        > Moulana Sheik Nazim capable of giving spiritual ranks or commenting
        > on the spiritual status of any other mureed of Moulana Shiekh
        > Nazim.This is the sole previledge of Moulana Shiekh Nazim.
        >

        > Omar of Naqshabandia

      • asgharoman
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 31, 2012
          BROTHER

          THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION IT IS LIKE A EYE OPENER.
          BROTHER I AM NEW I HAVE TAKEN BAYAATH ON LINE PLEASE GUIDE ME IF THERE IS ANY MEMBER LIVING IN OMAN SO THAT I COULD CONTACT THEM AND LEARN FURTHER. NOW I HAVE JUST TAKEN BAYAATH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT STEP ETC PLEASE HELP ME.

          MAY ALLAH SUBHANAHUTTALAH GIVE LONG LIFE TO SHEIK NAZIM AL HAQQANI AND ELEVATE HIM TO HIGHER STATUS

          ASGHAR HUSSAIN

        • ashraf_ali_ghansar@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
            As-Salaamwalekum-Wa-Rahmatullahi-Wa-Berakatuhu

            Please contact Sayed Rehmat 0096892886922 or Sayed Wasim 0096892171224. They are khadims of the oman zavias.

            JazaakAllakhair

            Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from du

            From: "asgharoman" <asgharoman@...>
            Sender: sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:05:02 -0000
            To: <sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [sheiknazimforum] Re: Mureeds of Moulana Sheikh Nazim

            BROTHER

            THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION IT IS LIKE A EYE OPENER.
            BROTHER I AM NEW I HAVE TAKEN BAYAATH ON LINE PLEASE GUIDE ME IF THERE IS ANY MEMBER LIVING IN OMAN SO THAT I COULD CONTACT THEM AND LEARN FURTHER. NOW I HAVE JUST TAKEN BAYAATH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT STEP ETC PLEASE HELP ME.

            MAY ALLAH SUBHANAHUTTALAH GIVE LONG LIFE TO SHEIK NAZIM AL HAQQANI AND ELEVATE HIM TO HIGHER STATUS

            ASGHAR HUSSAIN

            --- In sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com, "blackturbanhaq" <blackturbanhaq@...> wrote:

            > Bismillah hirrahmaan nirraheem
            > Assalamu Alaikum
            >
            > All who take bayyath from Moulana Shiekh Nazim or by a
            > representative/deputy/kalipha appointed by Maulana Sheikh Nazim and
            > who join the Distinguished Naqshabandi tariqa become mureeds of
            > Moulana Sheikh Nazims by default. No kalipha/representative/deputy
            > can claim that they have Mureeds of their own who are
            > Naqshabandis.It has come to light some
            > mureeds/representatives/deputies of Moulana Sheikh Nazim are
            > claiming that they are having their own mureeds exceeding one
            > million all over the world following Naqshabandi tariqa.These
            > deputies claim they are doing Moulana Sheik Nazims work.
            >
            > I say even if there are one hundred billion mureeds in this universe
            > there is only need for one moulana (MASTER). And for this end of
            > times before the arrival of Seyyidna Imaam Mehdi (alai)there is only
            > one heavenly appointerd master and that is the final Sultan Ul
            > Awliya Moulana Shiekh Nazim Haqqani.
            >
            > A kalipha/representative or deputy appointed by Moulana Sheikh
            > Nazims has the duty of only giving Bayyath, or conducting zikr or
            > conveying messages from Moulana Sheikh Nazim.Instead these mureeds
            > of Moulana are sidelining Moulana Sheikh Nazim as if he has
            > retired and is incapable,weak and feeble person and are promoting
            > themselves as highly capable people to carry the Naqshabandi
            > tariqa.This message is going to really upset the sub mureeds of
            > these so called mureeds/representatives/deputies of Moulana Sheikh
            > Nazim.
            >
            > I also believe that even if certain of Moulana Shiekh Nazims mureeds
            > are spiritually opened up, this does not mean that they are of high
            > spiritual rank.Spiritual ranks are given by Moulana Sheikh Nazim to
            > his mureeds and has got nothing to do with the mureed being
            > spiritually opened up or not.This is entirely in the hands of
            > Moulana Shiekh Nazim. Nor is kalipha/representative/deputy of
            > Moulana Sheik Nazim capable of giving spiritual ranks or commenting
            > on the spiritual status of any other mureed of Moulana Shiekh
            > Nazim.This is the sole previledge of Moulana Shiekh Nazim.
            >

            > Omar of Naqshabandia

          • Asghar Oman
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2012
              As-Salaam walekum-Wa-Rahmatullahi-Wa-Berakatuhu

              Thank you very much for the information. Can i call them and refer your name that i got there contact through you.Is this ok with you.

              JazaakAllah hu khairan

              From: "asgharoman" <asgharoman@...>
              Sender: sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:05:02 -0000
              To: <sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 3, 2012
                Yes you may do so
                Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from du

                From: "asgharoman" <asgharoman@...>
                Sender: sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:05:02 -0000
                To: <sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com

                BROTHER

                THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION IT IS LIKE A EYE OPENER.
                BROTHER I AM NEW I HAVE TAKEN BAYAATH ON LINE PLEASE GUIDE ME IF THERE IS ANY MEMBER LIVING IN OMAN SO THAT I COULD CONTACT THEM AND LEARN FURTHER. NOW I HAVE JUST TAKEN BAYAATH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS NEXT STEP ETC PLEASE HELP ME.

                MAY ALLAH SUBHANAHUTTALAH GIVE LONG LIFE TO SHEIK NAZIM AL HAQQANI AND ELEVATE HIM TO HIGHER STATUS

                ASGHAR HUSSAIN

                --- In sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com, "blackturbanhaq" <blackturbanhaq@...> wrote:

                > Bismillah hirrahmaan nirraheem
                > Assalamu Alaikum
                >
                > All who take bayyath from Moulana Shiekh Nazim or by a
                > representative/deputy/kalipha appointed by Maulana Sheikh Nazim and
                > who join the Distinguished Naqshabandi tariqa become mureeds of
                > Moulana Sheikh Nazims by default. No kalipha/representative/deputy
                > can claim that they have Mureeds of their own who are
                > Naqshabandis.It has come to light some
                > mureeds/representatives/deputies of Moulana Sheikh Nazim are
                > claiming that they are having their own mureeds exceeding one
                > million all over the world following Naqshabandi tariqa.These
                > deputies claim they are doing Moulana Sheik Nazims work.
                >
                > I say even if there are one hundred billion mureeds in this universe
                > there is only need for one moulana (MASTER). And for this end of
                > times before the arrival of Seyyidna Imaam Mehdi (alai)there is only
                > one heavenly appointerd master and that is the final Sultan Ul
                > Awliya Moulana Shiekh Nazim Haqqani.
                >
                > A kalipha/representative or deputy appointed by Moulana Sheikh
                > Nazims has the duty of only giving Bayyath, or conducting zikr or
                > conveying messages from Moulana Sheikh Nazim.Instead these mureeds
                > of Moulana are sidelining Moulana Sheikh Nazim as if he has
                > retired and is incapable,weak and feeble person and are promoting
                > themselves as highly capable people to carry the Naqshabandi
                > tariqa.This message is going to really upset the sub mureeds of
                > these so called mureeds/representatives/deputies of Moulana Sheikh
                > Nazim.
                >
                > I also believe that even if certain of Moulana Shiekh Nazims mureeds
                > are spiritually opened up, this does not mean that they are of high
                > spiritual rank.Spiritual ranks are given by Moulana Sheikh Nazim to
                > his mureeds and has got nothing to do with the mureed being
                > spiritually opened up or not.This is entirely in the hands of
                > Moulana Shiekh Nazim. Nor is kalipha/representative/deputy of
                > Moulana Sheik Nazim capable of giving spiritual ranks or commenting
                > on the spiritual status of any other mureed of Moulana Shiekh
                > Nazim.This is the sole previledge of Moulana Shiekh Nazim.
                >

                > Omar of Naqshabandia

              • Asghar Oman
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 4, 2012
                  THANK YOU
                  JAZAK ALLAH HU KHAIRAN.

                  Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from du

                  From: "asgharoman" <asgharoman@...>
                  Sender: sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:05:02 -0000
                  To: <sheiknazimforum@yahoogroups.com>