Ingrid, I thought that is what I said? Maybe I didn't say it correctly. Producing white lambs by a Jacob Sheep would indicate the presence of E+ (EdE+, ratherpatchworkfibers
Linda, I think you are not correct in this. All the old (historical) records of Jacobs in the UK have recorded that Jacobs always produced black offspring whenalanpainter97327
Thank you. I get it. Thus, there is only Ed and E+. Piebald is a function of the Spotting locus and is totally separate from the Extension locus. Extensionmicotswold
***FOR COLOR GENETICS PRIMER, LOOK IN THE "FILES" -- ICELANDIC-SHETLAND COLOR GENETICS.RTF*** This has the basic definitions, theory, applications.
- Farm Animals
- Feb 6, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.