Stipends!

  • staceyinpeoria
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 12:53 PM
      Hi all,

      We can finally tell you that we are going to send you all small ($300) stipends! We hope that you use this money to continue your research. We need you to fill out a W-9 for Amy. Please click on the following, print it out and send it to Amy:
      http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/lhbas/fw9.pdf

      We hope you all stay in touch with each other and US! We miss you and trust you are having a wonderful summer.

      Hugs!
      Stacey and Rich