Hey Hey

  • rsngsm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2011
      Hey Everyone,

      Just a quick note here and on regular email to let you all know that we're still finalizing some SHEAR MELLON details. Penn dorms are still figuring out where we will be. But we know for sure that we will see you all for our opening reception on Sunday, June 5th at The McNeil Center, 34th and Walnut in West Philly (across from Penn and the Starbucks). WE CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL!!!!!!

      While you're waiting for our next official email -- with information on dorms, brief reading lists, and so forth -- here's a few websites you can browse about Philly history. We hope to hit a few of these places while in town.

      The newly opened President's House site:

      http://www.ushistory.org/presidentshouse/

      Eastern State Penitentiary: http://www.easternstate.org/

      Philly Museum of Art: http://www.philamuseum.org/

      So stay tuned... and tell us what you're doing now that school is over!