9Wednesday at McNeil Center & DOCUMENT ASSIGNMENT

  • rsngsm
    Jun 7 12:05 PM
      Two more updates for this week:

      First, on your schedule it says we will be meeting at Cassatt Wednesday morning. Another group has priority over us, so we will be meeting at 9am at the McNeil Center. Please note on the schedule -- which is posted on the "Files" link -- that we will be talking about those early republic essays as well as some of your research finds, struggles, and accomplishments from today.

      Second, please find the document assignment for this Friday attached to the "Files" link as well. We'll be talking about that over the next few days as well.

      See you all Wednesday at MCNeil.