  • rsngsm
    Jul 7, 2011
      Dear All,

      Hope you're all enjoying summer after a great program in Philadelphia. We REALLY miss you all! It was so fun and informative that all we can do is smile when we think of SHEAR MELLON '11.

      But there is an important order of business to complete: RECEIPTS. If you have travel receipts, please send them to Amy Baxter Bellamy by next week, July 14th, at the latest! Here is the address and contact info:

      McNeil Center
      3355 Woodland Walk,
      Philadelphia, PA 19104-4531

      VOICE: 215-898-9251 FAX: 215-573-3391

      You were all great in keep travel costs low. BUt we want to make sure that if you ahve receipts, you get reimbursed. Please remember, however, that we can not pay for hotels you may have stayed in beforehand or afterward. Let us know if you have any questions!

      AND KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!

      Rich and Stacey
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic