17Tuesday and Wednesday events

  • rsngsm
    Jun 13, 2011
      Dear All,

      Stacey and I just returned from a dinner confab and wanted to let you know that Tuesday is all yours for archival work... at least until 5pm.

      So please plan on spending some time at the LC, HSP, or APS. We will both be around for 1 on 1 conversations or questions (I have a lunch around noon but am otherwise available to chat about projects and other matters).

      But then we'll get coffee/snacks arranged at the McNeil Center for a group meeting/discussion at 5pm.

      Then on Wednesday we're going to plan on having individual meetings with you all -- probably at Cassatt -- between 4-5:30ish. We will post a list with timed meeting slots tomorrow.

      As always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

      See you at LC!

      R and S