16Monday Morning McNeil Start @ 9:30 am!

  • rsngsm
    Jun 12, 2011
      HI Everyone,

      We hope you're enjoying a weekend of Philly fun, whether you're hitting the Penn library, touring local historic sites, or just relaxing a bit. It was really great to end last week on a high note with your terrific document discussions, which we thoroughly enjoyed. But it's also nice to recharge the intellectual batteries over the weekend!

      As we look forward to another great week of work, we have a minor change to report for our Monday morning session (that's tomorrow, 6-13) at the McNeil Center. We will be starting at 9:30 am and going until roughly 10:30 before releasing you all to the archival wind (including a trip to Swarthmore). We have a few bureaucratic things to attend to at 9 am. Then we'll talk for a little bit about about your projects, especially the crafting of your mini-prospecti by the end of this week.

      As for those of you going to Swarthmore, here is the web link to the Collection:

      See you all Monday!

      Rich and Stacey