gay video

  • brighternightlight
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2001
      hi everyone,<br>there is a great new music video
      by the band Sigur Ros. The video is about a young
      gay by who is discovering his sexuality. It's a great
      video, beautifuly shot, and not exploitive at all.
      Please check it out at the band's website
      (www.sigur-ros.com) or on M2, as I hear it's being played there.
      Thanks
    • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 12, 2002
        Hello again!<br>In reguards to posted messages of
        yester-year,<br>I deleted all my gay movie clubs and merged all of
        them into one
      • pride7x
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 20, 2002
          I finally got Showtime. So now I can watch Queer
          As Folks, that show is da bomb! It's exactly what
          everyone is saying about it. It totally lives up to the
          hype. It has beauitful flesh (Just like how Skin-a-max
          knows how to do it), however it's done mostly in
          tastefull favor. Then the issues it covers are current and
          deep. Besides the well written scipt and flesh to flesh
          action, the cast is the glue that holds it all together,
          which brings me to the question, who's your favorite
          cast member? And if you can have a guess star on the
          show, who whould you pick and why? What would their
          charactor be? I would love to see the different answers so
          I hope to hear from you. From the mind and times of
          Will Tarrosa.
        • pride7x
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 11, 2002
            Hello everyone, man this club sure has alot of
            members. I just wanted to talk more about "Queer As
            Folks", I just rented some of the older eps. on DVD, so
            I'm totally getting into that show. I just wanted to
            know if anybody has any pixs or info on anyone from
            that show. I would love them forever if they shared it
            with the club. I just know that Hal Sparks was on
            "Talk Soup" before, that's pretty much it. Oh, if you
            have any pixs of yourselves (No Nudes, sorry) please
            post them too, so we a put some faces on some of these
            screen names. My pix is in there, we have 40 members so
            can we have at least 20 brave souls to post pixs?
            Hugs and Kisses, From the mind and times of Will
            Tarrosa.
          • pride7x
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 17, 2002
              I'm having problems uploading pixs, sorry for the
              problem, if anyone else is having the same problem don't
              worry because I have yahoo fixing it. When you see new
              pixs then you'll know it's fixed. Well have fun and
              hopefull we'll have new pixs up soon. From the mind and
              times of Will Tarrosa.
            • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 10, 2002
                Dude, you don't have any pics anymore 8(

              • Will <Pride7x@hotmail.com>
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 16, 2003
                  What's up? I posted some new pixs and made new photo albums. What
                  does everyone think of them? What does everyone think of Jack's new
                  boyfriend in "Dawson's Creek" ? Are there any new gay people on TV or
                  any new gay movies? Hope to hear from someone. Peace. From the mind
                  and times of Will Tarrosa.
                • Will
                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 27, 2004
                    If anyone that lives in Knoxville, TN want's to be a part of "Living
                    It Up!"(channel 12, Friday nights at 1:00 a.m.) wheater if, it's as
                    a guess or crew. Let me know. Peace.