Re: Several other clubs to join...

  • pride7x
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 4 7:55 PM
      Hello Guys and Girls,<br> I love the movies you
      mentioned. My favorite of those are Defying Gravity and Edge
      Of Seventeen. I would love it if you can post some
      of those pixs you have from the movies onto this
      club. Please... you can at least put the ones from
      Defying Gravity in here, that's the club I joined. Did
      you list your clubs in the link section here? You
      should, help this club blow up, we have enough members.
      Chat later, Peace. From the mind and times of Will
      Tarrosa.
    • brighternightlight
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 1, 2001
        hi everyone,<br>there is a great new music video
        by the band Sigur Ros. The video is about a young
        gay by who is discovering his sexuality. It's a great
        video, beautifuly shot, and not exploitive at all.
        Please check it out at the band's website
        (www.sigur-ros.com) or on M2, as I hear it's being played there.
        Thanks
      • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 12, 2002
          Hello again!<br>In reguards to posted messages of
          yester-year,<br>I deleted all my gay movie clubs and merged all of
          them into one
        • pride7x
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 20, 2002
            I finally got Showtime. So now I can watch Queer
            As Folks, that show is da bomb! It's exactly what
            everyone is saying about it. It totally lives up to the
            hype. It has beauitful flesh (Just like how Skin-a-max
            knows how to do it), however it's done mostly in
            tastefull favor. Then the issues it covers are current and
            deep. Besides the well written scipt and flesh to flesh
            action, the cast is the glue that holds it all together,
            which brings me to the question, who's your favorite
            cast member? And if you can have a guess star on the
            show, who whould you pick and why? What would their
            charactor be? I would love to see the different answers so
            I hope to hear from you. From the mind and times of
            Will Tarrosa.
          • pride7x
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 11, 2002
              Hello everyone, man this club sure has alot of
              members. I just wanted to talk more about "Queer As
              Folks", I just rented some of the older eps. on DVD, so
              I'm totally getting into that show. I just wanted to
              know if anybody has any pixs or info on anyone from
              that show. I would love them forever if they shared it
              with the club. I just know that Hal Sparks was on
              "Talk Soup" before, that's pretty much it. Oh, if you
              have any pixs of yourselves (No Nudes, sorry) please
              post them too, so we a put some faces on some of these
              screen names. My pix is in there, we have 40 members so
              can we have at least 20 brave souls to post pixs?
              Hugs and Kisses, From the mind and times of Will
              Tarrosa.
            • pride7x
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 17, 2002
                I'm having problems uploading pixs, sorry for the
                problem, if anyone else is having the same problem don't
                worry because I have yahoo fixing it. When you see new
                pixs then you'll know it's fixed. Well have fun and
                hopefull we'll have new pixs up soon. From the mind and
                times of Will Tarrosa.
              • brokenheartsclubmoviefans
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 10, 2002
                  Dude, you don't have any pics anymore 8(

                • Will <Pride7x@hotmail.com>
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 16, 2003
                    What's up? I posted some new pixs and made new photo albums. What
                    does everyone think of them? What does everyone think of Jack's new
                    boyfriend in "Dawson's Creek" ? Are there any new gay people on TV or
                    any new gay movies? Hope to hear from someone. Peace. From the mind
                    and times of Will Tarrosa.
                  • Will
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 27 6:21 PM
                      If anyone that lives in Knoxville, TN want's to be a part of "Living
                      It Up!"(channel 12, Friday nights at 1:00 a.m.) wheater if, it's as
                      a guess or crew. Let me know. Peace.